2018 Toyota RAV4 vs 2018 Subaru Forester
Drivers searching for a new SUV are faced with a lot of options to choose from. Here at Rochester Toyota, we want to make sure that you get the vehicle that is the right fit for you, and that means knowing what it all has to offer. To help with this, we put together a comparison of the 2018 Toyota RAV4 and the 2018 Subaru Forester.
In the comparison, we found that not only does the RAV4 have more horsepower than the Forester, it also has a better fuel economy. Shoppers interested in the 2018 RAV4 will also be pleased with the cargo space found inside. The RAV4 has a cargo volume of 38.4 cubic feet which is 4 cubic feet larger than what the Forester has to offer. Drivers interested in the 2018 Toyota RAV4 are encouraged to continue reading below to learn more about the different trim levels and features that it has to offer.
|23 / 30 mpg||Fuel Economy (City / Highway)||22 / 28 mpg|
|176 hp / 172 lb-ft torque||Horsepower / Torque||170 hp / 174 lb-ft torque|
|38.4 cu ft||Cargo Volume||34.4 cu ft|
Trim Levels and Features of the 2018 RAV4
The 2018 Toyota RAV4 is available to shoppers in ten impressive trim levels. Each trim level comes with its own set of features making it easy for drivers to find what they are looking for while staying within their budget. Below is a list of the trim levels for the 2018 RAV4 and some of their features.
- LE – Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), Entune™ Audio with integrated backup camera display, soft-touch interior accents, available AWD and Dynamic Torque Control
- LE Hybrid – TSS-p, 2.5-liter 4-cylinder hybrid engine, All-Wheel Drive with intelligence (AWD-I), backup camera with projected path static lines
- XLE – TSS-P, dual-zone automatic climate control with air filter, available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), available height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection
- XLE Hybrid – TSS-P, 2.5-liter 4-cylinder hybrid engine, AWD-I, available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- Adventure – TSS-P, 18-inch 5-spoke Black alloy wheels, Adventure grade shift lever, black roof rails and available unique Adventure grade mudguards
- SE – TSS-P, Sport-tuned suspension, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, Sport shift lever, floor mats and door sill protectors
- SE Hybrid – TSS-P, Sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch 5-spoke Sort alloy wheels, Sport shift lever, floor mats and door sill protectors
- Limited – TSS-P, SofTex®-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat with memory function, available Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Limited Hybrid – TSS-P, frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®, available Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Navigation and App Suite, 18-inch 5-spoke SuperChrome alloy wheels
- Platinum – TSS-P, Hands-free, foot-activated power liftgate with jam protection, 5-door Smart Key System, Bird's Eye View Camera