The Toyota Camry is one of Toyota's most popular vehicles. It has also been America's best selling car for fourteen straight years! From the beginning, the Toyota Camry has always been one of the most reliable vehicles you can buy, and with the all new 2018 Toyota Camry coming soon, be prepared for a newly redesigned look from interior to exterior! The new design changes are striking. The 2018 Toyota Camry has done a complete top to bottom change to not only be a safe, dependable vehicle for you and your family, but also a sleek, distinctive vehicle that will be impossible not to notice, and that can handle the road better than ever. Check out some of the highlighted new features below:
- New Styling: Curvaceous from bumper to bumper. A 1.6 inch lower hood with the Toyota emblem shining proudly above the grill. For drivers who appreciate vehicles with that planted to the ground, sporty feel, the 2018 Toyota Camry's lower hip point, shoulder and hoodline, when combined with the new suspension, really convey a confidence inspiring handling feel. As attention getting as the front of the vehicle is, the styling changes at the rear will top off the icing on the cake. Beautiful new taillights and a racy new C-Pillar extend that fast-while-stationary look down to the bumpers. Overall, if you appreciate distintive styling in your life, the 2018 Toyota Camry is the right vehicle for you.
- Brand New Engine: The 2018 Toyota Camry will now be primarily powered with an all new Dynamic Force 2.5 liter four cylinder engine. It boasts astounding improvements in power and efficiency. It achieves a 40 percent thermal efficiency, which is VERY efficient for a gas engine, in fact, it's in the realm of diesel engines. It will allow the 4 cyl to edge into V6 and turbocharged 4 cyl engine performance, without the gas mileage penalties of both. Toyota claims about a 20% increase in fuel economy over last year's 4 cyl, with a 10% increase in power. Plus, all new non-hybrid Toyota Camry's will be equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission, focusing on mimizing fuel consumption further. Take that long country drive, you won't have to fuel up on gas every few hundred miles. The 3.5L V6 will also be available for those that really want more "go with their show". It will now have port and direct fuel injection, making it more powerful than the previous iteration as well. It should produce just under 300 hp, and will give Camry owners the kind of stoplight to stoplight confidence a Lexus IS350 V6 provides for a third less money!
- Safety Features: Have a member in the family that is just starting to learn how to drive? Don't fear, the 2018 Toyota Camry has your back. The Toyota Camry will now come standard with autonomous emergency braking, putting the stop on the brakes when your new driver is learning how to pay attention. The Star Safety system is now there to protect every new Camry driver.
- The features of Toyota’s Star Safety System™P include:
- Pre-Collision System with Predestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Full Speed Range Radar Control (DRCC)
- Toyota New Global Architecture platform (TGNA): The foundational movement which is intended to make Toyota vehicle platforms more athletic and adventureous to drive. This will allow the 2018 Toyota Camry (along with other Toyota vehicles on the same platform) to have lower center of gravity, and improve their roadholding manners.
- Available in four trim levels: LE, XLE, SE, and XSE. Keep an eye out on the different body types, especially with the 2017 Camry's sporty SE and XSE trim levels. There will be agressive front and rear bumpers on these models, along with an integrated lower diffuser. You might not believe it's a Camry!
The all-new 2018 Toyota Camry is set to arrive at Toyota Dealerships (Including Rochester Toyota in the Rochester area) late in summer 2017.
For more information, go to http://www.toyota.com/upcoming-vehicles/camry/