The Toyota Camry - one of Toyota's most popular vehicles among drivers. From the beginning, the Toyota Camry has always been a reliable vehicle, and with the new 2018 Toyota Camry coming soon, be prepared for a newly redesigned look from interior to exterior! Yes, you will be shocked by the changes. The 2018 Toyota Camry has done a complete 360 degree change to not only be a safe, dependable vehicle for you and your family, but a sleek, well-designed beast that can handle the road better than ever. Don't believe it? Check out some of the highlighted features below:
- New Styling: Curvaceous from bumper to bumper. A 1.6 inch lower hood that the Toyota emblem shines proudly above the grille. For the drivers who love to drive low to the ground vehicles,the 2018 Toyota Camry's lower hip point, shoulder and hood shows that low gravitational emotion. In similarity to the front of the vehicle, the rear will top off the icing on the cake. Taillights will stretch light from all angles giving a crease that will extend down to the bumpers. Overall, if you like an athletic style to your life, the 2018 Toyota Camry is the right vehicle for you.
- Brand New Engine: With the V-6 engine dropped, the 2018 Toyota Camry will now be fueled with a turbocharged four cylinder engine. Plus the new Toyota Camry will be equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission, focusing on mimizing fuel consumption. So you can drive as long as you can without always having to fuel up on gas every few hundred miles.
- Safety Features: Have a member in the family that is just starting to learn how to drive? Don't fear, the 2018 Toyota Camry has your back. Equipped with the trim levels, the Toyota Camry will have autonomous emergency braking, putting the stop on the brakes when your new driver is learning how to pay attention. Plus, ease your mind knowing the safety features that will protect you and your family.
- The multi features of Toyota’s Star Safety System™P including:
- Pre-Collision System with Predestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Full Speed Range Radar Control (DRCC)
- Toyota New Global Architecture (TGNA): the foundational movement which vehicles are more athletic and adventureous to drive. This will help the 2018 Toyota Camry (along with other Toyota vehicles) improve roadside manners and allows for a lower center of gravity.
- Available in the popular four trim levels: LE, XLE, SE, and XSE. Although, keep an eye out on the different body types with the 2017 Camry's sporty SE and XSE grades. There will be agressive front and rear bumpers with an integrated lower diffuser. Your eyes will be amazed.
The all-new 2018 Toyota Camry is set to arrive at Toyota Dealerships (Including Rochester Toyota in the Rochester area) late summer 2017.
For more information, go to http://www.toyota.com/upcoming-vehicles/camry/